I am so excited for everyone who has pledged to this challenge but even more excited to start this new journey with all of you. This email is intended to prepare you before we start.
For your program you will begin with:
- Week 1 grocery list
- Recipes and how to cook every meal
- Clean cheat options
- Plant based protein from Tru Supplements: if you haven’t tried plant based, this particular brand has delicious taste (not your chalky plant based protein), has amazing consistency and taste, and it is only 100 calories per serving. This company is NCAA safe.
- MultiVitamin with power greens from TRU: this is not your regular multivitamin, in actuality, this multivitamin has 10k Orac units of antioxidants. It will help you with cellular energy, ingest your recommended micronutrient allowance, It also contains turmeric which aids with inflammation and digestion. This multivitamin is amazing and safe to take by anyone.
- If you’re working out from home:
- Resistance bands with handles
- Mini bands (available on my website)
- or any at home equipment is great!
If you do not have any equipment and cannot afford the equipment:
- Backpack: you can fill it up with heavy cans or books to add resistance to all leg exercises. Watch the videos as I show you how to get creative.
- Plastic bags: you can also use the bags and fill them up with even weight cans to perform all exercises.
- Foam rollers: If you do own one, great, if you do not have the money to grab one, buy a lacrosse ball for very cheap